10.31.2008

Trick or Treat.
I didn't think it would be such an ordeal to get this little fairy ready. So, to hopefully get her a bit more excited I let her in my make-up...it kind of made me feel like one of those crazy stage Mom's dressing their little girls up to look like a teenager.
Photobucket
...but Hey but what ever works with this child of mine. She didn't want the beads on...or the cute pink shirt...or the tights...or the tutu...
Photobucket
...so we compromised, I let her push her baby in the stroller...of course that only lasted about four houses and she caught on to the whole Trick or Treat thing...so guess who was pushing the stroller? Yep...Mom. Good thing we passed by our house so I could drop it off!
Photobucket
Photobucket
...and then there is my boy, he knows the routine and was 2 houses ahead of us most of the time, and of course I didn't carry any money with me to bribe him for a picture, so this is the only one I was fast enough to get.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look Mom it GLOWS!
Photobucket
I know some of these are a bit blurry, but I was trying to not use a flash, and it was getting dark.
Photobucket
Maddie and her friend Lexi...so CUTE!
Photobucket
Last door for the night. Hope your Halloween was as fun as ours!

5 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

I'm glad Maddie liked her glow stick! Our kids had fun too, but ate way too much candy last night!

Nessa said...

Little Maddie looks so cute! I love how you got her to wear the costume. I loved this post!

K Bailey said...

Love the first pic of her putting on makeup!

The Foys said...

Oh they look so cute and look like they had so much fun! Little Maddie makes the cutest fairy :0) I finished my recipe book and now I want to go to Hobby Lobby and find all that cool stuff you had. I didn't know there was so much to scrapbooking!

Kendra said...

What little cuties! Maddie looks so sweet in her little costume!! I am glad you got at least one shot of Taylor. His backside is pretty cute though!