10.16.2008

CRAFTING.

We had a craft night at church a few few weeks ago, where we learned to make these cute PumPkin PiLlows...aren't they fun?!
Photobucket
I also ordered from my friend Lindsey...these cute vinyl lettering blocks.
Photobucket
I bought decortive fabric at the "LOBBY" and at Hancocks...I love that you can have these out until Thanksgiving.
Photobucket
I would of loved to make more...a few of friends went crazy and made over 40 for their friends...I'm not that ambitious though...6 were enough for me!
Photobucket
Taylor wanted to be in this photo to show off his Halloween picture he colored, didn't he do a great job?!

I got these letters a week ago and finally got around to finishing them up...they could of been better, but I just wanted them done so we could get them hung up before Halloween!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My friend Scrappy is going to be selling these types of LETTERING soon on her "Initially Speaking" blog. I'm sure hers are way cuter then mine too...so check it out soon! (she is still working on the site so check back soon!)

If you haven't already commented on my last post, don't forget to check it out and get in on the drawing!

9 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute Halloween pics...of course! The funky fairy idea turned out really fun. I was totally done with those pumpkins at 16...could never have made it to 40 (LINDSAY!!). And great BOO letters too.

Nessa said...

So cute Cara. Your childrens halloween coustumes are adorable!!!

Nessa said...

Oh and your header is way cute!

Scrappy said...

I LOVE your pumpkins! They are so pretty.

Tell Taylor did a really great job on that picture. He is so cute.

I think it is so funny that we put the exact same papers on our "Boo" letters! Thanks for linking my blog. I better get in gear and get some pictures up there!

The Foys said...

Cute cute cute! You are so talented. Can you teach me to be that cool?

Mrs. Morty said...

Wow your stuff turned out great. I love those pumpkins!

Kendra said...

You are so stinkin cute. I want some of those letters and pillows! You should help a sista out! I love the kids costumes and the cute Halloween blog! Oh and on my last post I forgot to say Congrats to Daley!! Good job Dale! Welcome to the Master's degree club.

Lindsey said...

43 to be exact...unless I counted wrong which is totally possible, I still can't see straight...your pumkins are fabulous, love the fabrics...and your blocks turned out cute...and of course I love the "BOO"...if I didn't already have so many stinkin' projects to finish :)...maybe I'll have to trade Kiersten some vinyl letters for some cute scrapped letters!

Angela said...

K Adorable! I love my hair by the way!