10.25.2008

A day at the Park & a Mugshot...

Ella came all the way from California to play at the park...they had so much fun going down the slide...
Photobucket
Swinging on the swings...
Photobucket
Playing on the stairs, and posing so well for their Mommies...until Maddie completely lost her balance on these very stairs, just seconds after this picture was taken...
Photobucket
My poor little girl now looks like this...so sad! It just breaks my heart everytime I look at her!
Photobucket
We still have had a great time with Shelby and Ella! I will post more of our fun later, but until then...we are so sad they are leaving in the morning :(

8 comments:

Scrappy said...

These are awesome shots of Maddie and here BFF!
My favorite is the one of them on the stairs. I love everything about it...all the way down to Ella's untied shoe. I can just picture them in 15 years looking just like that in a photo. Their personalities just burst out of that picture! LOVE IT!

Scrappy said...

P.S. So sorry about Maddies cute little owie face. :(

Mrs. Morty said...

Ohh!! Poor little face! What a sad way to end a fun day.

Nessa said...

Poor baby...it looks like it hurts! The pictures are so adorable.

Nessa said...

Also, thanks for the picture help! I don't know what happened but it use to enlarge the pictures for me by changing the html but I guess it's for the better that it stopped working because I think photobucket will be alot easier. Thank you so much...and you crack me up...I just knew you would be the one to comment a nd help me with my question. What would we all do without Cara's help and great blog ideas!!!!

Kirstyn said...

Hey, it's been awhile since I have looked at anyones blog, so I'm playing catch-up. How fun you got your friends from California to come out and visit. Your room looks awsome! I tell ya, someday I'm going to fly you out to completely decorate my house. And Congratulations Dale on getting his degree. That has got to feel good. So does he have better hours now?

Kendra said...

Oh my poor Maddie girl!! On the bright side I am glad that her and Ella are best buds now! Ella is so beautiful!

The Foys said...

As always, so cute! I love the pictures in the swing :0)