10.21.2008

Inked!!! Bedroom Revealed.

I left the door open to my craft closet, and Maddie helped herself to my ink pads...I guess she thought it was make-up?!

Little stinker! I have to say though, she has never gotten into my things before, so it was cute...this time!
Photobucket

...and here is my bedroom, as done as it is going to be for awhile...Dale won't be to happy with me if I spend anymore money.

I am pretty happy with the outcome.

I never have been completely happy with my bedroom, until now.
Photobucket
I really love the color!
Photobucket
Photobucket
What do you think?

P.S. I might be a little M.I.A. this week, my "bestest friend in the westest"(aka Shelby) is coming to visit tomorrow...all the way from California! Can't wait! I have been trying to get her to come see me for 2 years now...Finally!!!

11 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Wow! You're bedroom looks awesome!! I love the curtains, can't wait to see them in person. Have fun with Shelby :)

K Bailey said...

LOVE IT. Looks great. Your decorations are perfect too!

Nessa said...

So cute! I thought it was cute before but it is gorgous now!!! I love the blue. We are so funny...first the "boo" now the room...I was about to post pics of our home today too.(except mine is teeny tiny and very blahh) So funny! But yes I love your room and you got it done so fast...how awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love,love, love your bedroom. I want one almost like it. Come help me. You used the same colors I want in my room. You are a very talented girl, if I do say so myself. Love You, MOM

Unknown said...

Absolutely love it..
Okay...When you coming over to do my house? It looks so good Cara.
I am waiting for an invite to come see it...HINT HINT...
Have fun with Shelby! I bet you are so EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! What color is it? You are so talented. I need your help! ;) Love your blog too!

Angela said...

It looks great! Im so glad you finally decided what to do with the wall line! ;) The color is perfect! Now I need help with mine! :) Have fun with your friend!

The Foys said...

Beautiful bedroom and beautiful little girl! I love the picture of Maddie.

Lindsey said...

Looks awesome...totally jealous, I would like a finished bedroom...okay a finished anything! Cute pic of Maddie!

Scrappy said...

It looks awesome, Cara!
How are you so good at everything, I mean seriously!?!
I love it. Can't wait to see it IRL!

I hope you are taking lots of pictures this week to share with us about Shelby and Ella's visit!

Kendra said...

I pretty much love your room and I would also like to order one!! I guess you are just going to have to come and visit me and mom and re-do both of our rooms! Love you sister! Have fun with Shelby girl this week!!