10.27.2008

Bestest in the Westest.

I can't remember exactly when Shelby started this little phrase "bestest in the westest" maybe it was when I moved back to Utah or maybe it was North Carolina? The fact of the matter is, it is "our" saying...she is my bestest friend in the westest! I am so happy she finally made it out here to the midwest to visit us.

As soon as they got off the airplane we reminded Maddie & Ella they were best friends...they immediately grabbed eachothers hand and started walking and talking like 2 little 3 years would do...it was so sweet, and I'm so stupid I didn't bring my camera...what was I thinking?
Photobucket
I decided there were "no rules" at first...and let them jump off the bed onto all the pillows...it was fun until someone got hurt (Maddie) just a bump though!
Photobucket
Bubble Baths...
Photobucket
Lunch at my favorite little cafe (Two Olives...if you haven't tried it you locals...you must!) Maddie was being difficult and wouldn't take a picture, but Ellla sure did!
Photobucket
Jumping on the trampoline with Taylor...Ella loved Taylor!
Photobucket
A trip down to Bricktown...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a photo shoot...isn't she too cute?!
Photobucket
Ella and Cara.
Photobucket
Maddie and Mom.
Photobucket
This is my most favorite picture I took of her...seriously...could she get any cuter?
Photobucket
Shelby and Ella.
Photobucket
Girls night out...dinner and a movie.. "Secret Life of Bees" (highly recommend it!)
Photobucket
You can't come to OKC and not go to "POPS" We just love this place! This time they had hay bales set up as a maze for the kids to play...it was awesome! (cause we didn't have to go to the pumpkin patch...again)
Photobucket
Last night together for awhile...breaking the rules again! Thankfully nobody got hurt! So now my Maddie has a "bestest friend in the westest" too! Thanks Shelby and Ella for a fanastic time!


P.S. I have started a new blog to post my photography on, you can check it out here.

6 comments:

salty c-snake said...

so what's cuter?? the girls or your room (i didn't know if i had told you how good your bedroom looks!!). what beautiful girls. and how fun that they can carry on the best friend tradition. Hello shelby if you read this!! Ella is a doll!

(i'll go look at Caramia next!!)

Colby

The Foys said...

Yay for beautiful pictures and beautiful pictures! It's so awesome that Maddie has such a good friend :0) Oh, all of those cookies are gone. I'm a pig! They are SOOOOO good I wanted to lick the frosting from the plate!

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

TheSweetMom said...

So that's Shelby and Ella!!! Adorable pics and it looks like you guys had a good time catching up!

Kendra said...

Umm those are some cute little chicas! And also bestest in the westest is mine and Marc's saying because when he was on his mission, I was the best in the west. He even found a box once from Cox's Honey that said "Cox's Honey, best in the west", so I am pretty sure we get to have some ownership of the saying!

Angela said...

Fun fun, looks like you guys had a great time! And I love two olives as well, mmmm!