10.30.2008

All Better Now!!!
It is amazing to me how quickly Maddie's little face healed, just a week ago she looked like this...
Photobucket

And today she looks like this...
Photobucket
Just neosporin every night before bed, and during the day when I remembered. Now I won't get weird looks when I'm out in public!
Photobucket
Just a couple shots of Dale fitting his hat on Taylor. He was packing to head up to Wisconsin again. His Dad passed away earlier this week. We were sad to hear about it, but we knew it was coming, he has been sick for awhile now. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I really wished we all could of gone up the funeral, but I kind of have a lot going this weekend myself...Super Saturday! Need I say more? (I'm the Enrichment Leader in our ward)
Photobucket
I love this kid...even though he really makes me crazy most of the time! I'm hoping it is a stage that will pass. He really is a good boy, he just knows how to push his Mommy's buttons.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I am glad that it no longer looks like you abused your child!! Hopefully that little scar doesn't last too long! Love you sister! Give Dale some hugs and comfort from us!

K Bailey said...

Did you get Dale to take Maddie with him????

K Bailey said...

Did you get Dale to take Maddie with him?

boys in the hood said...

Nope...he didn't go for that! Oh well.

Kerri said...

Sorry to hear about Dale's dad. I love Taylor with his missing teeth. I'm glad Maddie's better. Caitlin has had a black eye for about three weeks. It started out as a little goose egg at the corner of her eye where she hit it on the corner of my piano bench while trying to retrieve a ball. Then the fluid from the goose egg traveled around her eye and it just keeps changing colors. Today it's yellow. I'm still waiting for it to get better so people don't think I'm the abusive type.