10.10.2008

Favorite Foto Friday. {this & that}

I kind of have a lot of favorites this week. It has been a busy week for me! I took these first ones of my cute kiddos before Dale took me to the airport on Saturday. We were walking around downtown OKC and found these awesome run down buildings...perfect for some photos!
Photobucket
I love how Maddie is looking up at her brother...and Taylor, well he is just that,Taylor!
Photobucket
As we went around the corner we saw the all the walls painted...so neat! You have to see them if you are ever in OKC.
Photobucket
My Dad complained I needed to post some pictures of my nephew that I took while in Washington...this is him stealing tomatoes from my Mom's best friend's garden. (We stayed there for the funeral)
Photobucket
...and here is "the cutest baby ever" (according to his Mommy...and she has every right!)
Photobucket
He turned 1 on the 1st of October. We put him in the vegetable sink, so he would be still for 5 seconds...then he started in on the lemons (at least they were fake), and it made for the perfect photo op!
Photobucket
Ok...one last thing! I guess in the Blogging world your 100th post is a big deal, well my 100th post will be my next one, so be on the look out...there will be a GIVEAWAY! I have to give props to my friend Scrappy for giving me the idea! So stay tuned my friends!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is anonomous speaking. I think the pictures are the greatest example of talent I have ever seen. You are the greatest photographer in the world. Make me some money by selling your work to photomagazines, National Geographic, or People. I have actually been in People Magazine before, but I forgot to keep a copy and can't remember which month it was in, but anyway I am sorry for changing the subject to me and so I will end this comment with "a job well-done sweet daughter" Love, Dad

Mrs. Morty said...

Hey these are great shots Cara! What cool backgrounds and so nice of your kids to cooperate!

Kendra said...

Dang straight my baby is the cutest! I mean seriously...who could look at that picture and deny his cuteness! I love that picture almost as much as I love my baby! Awesome job sista! I also love the one of Maddie at the top! Super cute!! Love you!! (Oh and can you email me that little design thing with the 1 that you posted?)

Beck said...

Cara your kids are so darn cute! You find the neatest backdrops for all your photos! Love the pictures, keep 'em coming!
Rebecca

Lindsey said...

Nice work, you've definitely got "the eye" for photography!

Nessa said...

Awesome job Cara! I love the fence photo and hte one of your dad! 100th post soon...yeah!!

salty c-snake said...

anonymous is sooooooo right.

i do love that first shot of maddie. (among others ofcourse!!)

so check your facebook cuz i put a message in your inbox that is so top secret, it will soon self destruct.

we can't wait to see the pics!

Scrappy said...

Those are great photos. I love the Favorite Foto Friday idea.

Celestia said...

I'll be anxiously awaiting your give away!