11.02.2008

SIGH of RELIEF.

Super Saturday is DONE! A GINORMOUS (is that spelled right?) Thank You to all those who helped make it happen so well! Lindsey, Carolyn, Francie (Carolyn's sis & Lindsey's mother-in-law) Mrs. Morty, & Scrappy! Oh, and one more person...Lindsey's husband Aaron, who slaved away in the garage for hours routing and cutting and drilling holes in the wood! If it wasn't for all the dedicated people that worked so hard this wouldn't of gone as well as it did! Thanks again...and can't wait for the the next one...haha what next one?!

Photobucket
We also did Family Home Evening Boards, FAMILY blocks, a Square magnet board, & glass magnets. Lindsey joked about starting a Super Saturday consulting business...you go for it Lindsey!!!

7 comments:

Scrappy said...

I was glad to help. I am happy it turned out so well. It was a fun day. You and Lindsey did a great job getting it all put together!

Nessa said...

OKay I LOVE the stars...are those what srappy was in charge of?

Kendra said...

Those are such awesome projects! How about you make some of that cute stuff for me, or come here and show me how to make it!! I miss doing crafty things for Relief Society, we never do anything cool like that!! You are awesome and cute!

Mrs. Morty said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! I'm so glad we are done!

The Foys said...

Super Saturday was awesome and I'm so happy with my recipe book. Thanks and GREAT job! I'll call you this week about pics :0)

Lindsey said...

So glad to be done...maybe we should have let it flop so we could get "fired"...think that would have worked? Yeah, not so interested in the consulting business, I can't keep up with what I've already got!

Kerri said...

We just had ours on Saturday--I'm jealous of the things you did--they are so awesome. Can't you move here and be our enrichment leader, my interior decorator and personal photographer? I NEED YOU! Isn't there an air force base around here somewhere? Come on!