11.23.2008

Sunday BEST?

Maddie got herself dressed for church this morning...and this was her choice...
Photobucket
The funny thing is she really thinks it matches. So...YES we are still having dressing issues with our little princess. Oh well...I'm just learning to go with the flow.
Photobucket
I went with some friends to see Twilight yesterday...when we were getting out of the car we saw some teenage kids hanging out in the parking lot...I got a kick out this kids shirt...and I just had to share!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't that sweet?!!! (and YES I loved the movie!)

5 comments:

Scrappy said...

Oh, Maddie! So cute!
So, did you like the movie?
I love that shirt. What a sweet guy.

Kirstyn said...

Loved the movie too. Better than I expected. Your high school pictures are great! Gotta love the 80's. I remember doing my hair like that with the bangs and tons of hairspray. I wish I had my pictures from highschool so I could join in on the fun:)

The Foys said...

So, that outfit doesn't match?! Just kidding :0) She's so stinking cute! And love the t-shirt. I think that I really need to see that movie!

The Neales said...

Maddie is soo cute! and she has some serious style ; ) I deft. can't wait to see the movie, I might just have to wait till its on video though with baby Weston being here now! Either way, Im sure its great!!! I hope you have a great thanksgiving/birthday!!

Lindsey said...

I love the Christmas tree photos, so cute...and the Twilight shirt...too funny!