11.06.2008

HOPE & BELIEVE is a blog I enjoy peaking at often. They have a weekly challenge this week to turn a photo into black and white...so I thought I would join in on the fun this time.
Photobucket
I took this one the other day of this sweet 3 week old...look at all that hair!!!
Photobucket
I went out today to try to get some pics of my kiddos for Christmas cards...why do I have to bribe my kids so bad to get them to take a picture...I really don't know why I do this to myself??? I did manage to get some though...this one was a fav!

7 comments:

K Bailey said...

LOVE that picture of Maddie......perfect.

K Bailey said...

Oh and Lisa called to say she loves the CD. One of her favorites is where she is all wrapped up with the pink cap on. I'll have to go check it out.

The Foys said...

Love love love the pictures! The one of the baby is just precious! And Maddie, of course she's adorable! You're so talented :0)

ZB said...

That hair is to die for! Gorgeous. I love it in BW. And your little girl is a cutie. I have to bribe my kids EVERY time. The joys of being a photographer.

Thanks for playing along with us. We love it!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the black and white of Maddie and want a 5x7. Please get me a good one of Taylor too. You are doing a great job with your pictures. Love MOM

Mrs. Morty said...

I hear there was a hair mishap good thing you got pictures before hand :)
Of course you know how to fix it and make it look good.

Angela said...

Beautiful pictures! And my niece had that much hair when she was born too, its crazy, my babies are bald! So I really need to get our pics done too for Christmas, let me know when is good for you? :)