11.04.2008

Happy Birthday to ME! Ok...so it's not my Birthday...YET! But I thought I would drop a few Subtle hints for my DH and possibly my family, and maybe my friends can help remind my DH that he should get me this:

Photobucket

Super Duper Cute camera bag/purse by TracyJoy...I love these because you can pick the fabric for the flap, then when you get bored you can just buy another flap...and if you know me at all, you know I sort of have a purse fetish, (which I inherited from my MOM!) so you know I will get bored...and along with that, I will probably need one of these to go with the bag:

Photobucket
The fabric choices are Fabulous aren't they?!

Ok..so to sum it up I would like the Joey Bag in the Chocolate Lollipop fabric with the matching camera strap. Thanks DEAR...in advance.

7 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Ooh, I'm in love! Those are way cool.

Scrappy said...

You are so much nicer than me. I would just buy them and then say to my husband, "Look what you bought me!"

They are very cute. I think I might have to add that to my wish list.

Kerri said...

That purse comment made me remember when we were in NYC and you bought that fake Kate Spade bag and it broke before we left the city! Good times. . . .

Nessa said...

So my camera would not fit in the bag BUT, I am in love with the straps...woo-hoo they are so CUTE. Thanks for sharing, now we all know what we want for Christmas...so just tell Dale when he gets yours to then call all our hubbies and inform them of our new need too!

Kendra said...

That is pretty super cute!! Also, do you really think your family would forget your birthday?!? Hopefully Daley reads your blog and takes care of you!

Unknown said...

I hope that Dale is getting your hint...If it doesn't work you can do what I usually do; it's called a little charge on the bank statement..It never fails..You always get what you want:)

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)