11.18.2008

Daddy's Girl.

As a family we enjoy the weekends together. We used to go somewhere every weekend, whether it be shopping at the mall or exploring some historical site in the area. Since Dale was finishing up his master's, we kind of got out of the habit...so this last weekend we trekked down to the OU campus. Dale has been wanting to walk around there ever since we moved here...I guess he likes to reminisce back to his college days and the excitement of being a student around campus...I wouldn't know about that since I only went to hair school. The OU campus is really beautiful...the only problem was it was the coldest day of the year! The buildings are stunning, and the grounds are well kept...we are for sure going to have to go back in the spring! Of course I took my camera..I love to see my kids with their dad..especially Maddie, there is something about a little girl and her daddy. I know she has her dad wrapped around her finger.
Photobucket
I loved the red phone booth's all around campus...and so did the kids!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I did manage to get a couple of pictures of Taylor...that weren't too blurry, because as soon as he sees me point the camera at him he takes off..such a little stinker!
Photobucket
Playing in the elevator at the visitor's center...the only reason I got this one was because I told him he couldn't go up it, unless he stood still and smiled!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Weekends are great...I'm really looking forward to the holiday's, our weekends will be filled with Christmas lights...Daddy's favorite!
On a side note...you need to go check out my friend Scrappy's blog here...she put out a challenge to post your senior pictures on Friday for Flashback Friday. I think it will be so fun to see everyones pictures from high school...so check it out and play along, C'mon we all need a good laugh!!!

7 comments:

K Bailey said...

Love that first pic! Still thinking about that senior picture thing!

Beck said...

Such beautiful pictures!! I love seeing my daughter with her daddy too, sooo sweet!

Scrappy said...

Maddie is so cute! I love all of the pictures.

I am getting really excited about the senior pictures post. I am thinking that everyone that does is should comment on my blog that day so we know who has done it and we can visit everyones blog to see them all. What do you think?

salty c-snake said...

love these pictures. what more can i say??

Lindsey said...

Super cute...looks like you guys had fun!

Kerri said...

Your Dale and Maddie pics are priceless! I would love to post some pictures from HS but my scanner doesn't work. Otherwise, you'd see a bunch of cute pics of you, friend! Put them on facebook for fun!

Jennifer Brammer said...

I love the pictures! Such a cute family you have! I also love your senior photos! So cute!