11.09.2008

the TOOTHLESS wonder & Miss Maddie.

We had a visitor last night...from the Toothfairy. We actually had another visit from that same Toothfairy earlier this week too. I guess it is the beginning of the awkward stage! I am really going to miss this toothless grin.
Photobucket
He got his top tooth pulled 2 years ago, so I have really gotten to love his smile with one front tooth...and as you can see from the picture, his permanent tooth is about to break through.
Photobucket
I heard Maddie singing away in her bedroom this morning...so I just had to peak in on her. She had her Mother Goose CD blaring and she was was reading herself the words to the songs.
Photobucket
I thought for sure she would hide when she saw me come in with the camera, but much to my surprise..she put on her sunglasses..and contiuned on with business. (don't you love her choice of clothing and shoes today...we still have a few hours before church..so she can wear what she wants until then! I pick my battles;p)
Photobucket
Gotta Love 'EM!

8 comments:

Scrappy said...

I was SO worried about the awkward phase, but when it is your own kid it is still adorable!
I think Taylor looks pretty cute!
Maddie is so cute and funny too!

K Bailey said...

Sydnee does that all the time too! She loves to turn up the music, read the words, dress crazy and watch herself in the mirror! GIRLS!

Nessa said...

YOu kiddos are so cute...and I love Taylors toothless grin...I think I am going to miss that toothless girn too.

The Biermann Family said...

too too cute!!!

The Biermann Family said...

too too cute!!!

Lindsey said...

Grace gets creative with the clothing too...but if I let her have her way she'd run around in her birthday suit all day! I love the toothless grin too...and the pose with the sunglasses...funny kids!

Kerri said...

I love your pics as always. Maddie reminds me so much of you, princess Cara!

Michal said...

henry is missing his two front teeth right now and i just don't want those big front teeth to grow in. poor kids look awkward for a few years until their face is big enough for their teeth. i'm taking all the pictures i can now!
and maddie is a doll.