7.01.2008

"SAY-SAY"

As Maddie is approaching 3 I have noticed a couple things that make me feel a little sad, one of those things I have really noticed in the last couple of days is, ever since she began talking she has called Taylor "SAY-SAY" with a cute little lisp. The last few days I have noticed she has been trying real hard to say "Taylor." Might I also add, Taylor WILL NOT let anybody else call him "SAY-SAY" he gets really mad if you call him that...only Maddie can call him by that name. I guess it is just sad my baby is growing up. Another observation I have made is she is developing quite the little attitude, which makes me sad, and mad...what is happening to my sweet baby girl? I am totally convinced it is the terrible 3's and not the terrible 2's! Oh well...I sure love her no matter how sassy she gets! I mean come on...don't you just want to grab those little cheeks and give her a big kiss...I know I do.

2 comments:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I totally agree with you...We experienced the terrible 3's with every kid. 2 year olds are darling! I love how you can see the new posts of the blogs you visit. I'm going to try it too, but I might be coming to your for help! I think it would save me time blog surfing... Rebecca

salty c-snake said...

These pics are so darling. I like the effect with the fading. Hope you're having fun in AZ