7.29.2008

cuTe KiddOs.

I don't have any fun, exciting thing to really talk about, we are just hanging out a lot at the pool and playing with friends... I can't believe how fast this summer is going! Only 2 more weeks and school starts for us. CRAZY. Taylor and Maddie helping their Dad clean out his trunk!

Taylor is all geared up in his Packer jersey playing a little football on the PS2.

(no comment on the "Favre" jersey , he has had that for awhile)

We are headed up the "MOTHER LAND" (that's what Dale calls it) this week for a 10 day trek which will include a trip to Lambeau Field and the Packer Pro-Shop...good times huh?! Can you tell I'm thrilled. I know I need to be supportive of my husband, and so I will go with a smile on my face:) knowing that part of our trip will include shopping in Chicago...that's what I'm talking about, and there better not be any complaints from the boys!!!


I decided it would be fun to try some velcro rollers in Maddie's hair on Sunday, at first she thought it was fun, and she loved making faces at herself in the mirror, but when Maddie is done with something she is done! She wanted them out! But I made her humor me a bit longer so I could get some pictures!

I probably won't have the chance to post at all while we are on our trip, but will I try to check in on everyone, if I get a chance.


1 comment:

Kirstyn said...

I didn't mind you didn't stay. I'm glad you got some girl time with Maddie. It was nice that a couple had to stay.
Maddie looks so cute in the rollers.
Have fun on your trip. I'm sure some parts of it will be fun. But probably not the driving part. good luck:)