6.29.2008

enlisting a couple of LITTLE recruits.

Dale had to pull out his "Chem Warfare Gear" for some annual training, and the kids were very eager to try it on for size. They had fun checking out the equipment and had lots of questions.
This helmet weighs just about as much as Maddie does.
We are headed off to Arizona this week for our 1st annual Cobia Family reunion. We are really looking forward to the vacation, not so much the 13 hour drive, but it will be so fun to be with my family...everybody is supposed to be there, all of my siblings and their spouses and all the cousins, 34 people in all! It will be the first time in 6 years we have all been together. It should be a great time out on the ranch!

5 comments:

Kirstyn said...

I am playing catch-up on blogs. I still love your camera. You get such good pictures. How fun that you had your old friends come for a visit. I'm excited for you to go to Show Low. It will be so much fun to see everybody and get in cooler weather than here. Have fun!

salty c-snake said...

have a great time in arizona!! and i like the new header-you figured it out.

Scrappy said...

Great pictures! Your kids make me smile. :)
Have a great, safe trip!

Kendra said...

See you soon sister friend!! Love you!

Celestia said...

I wish I counted as a Cobia! Have fun. You get grammi for a little while.