7.20.2008

PaRTy TiMe!

Here are just a few of the pictures we got at the party, I think everyone had a great time...and thank goodness NOBODY got hurt! You always worry about that when you have about 15 kids swimming and running around!
Maddie loved her cake, all she could talk about was her BARBIE birthday cake! It was the first one I made...so it was a little lopsided, but who really cares she is only 3, right?!
These are some of our great friends that came to celebrate with us! Thank you, we had a great birthday party!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

The cake is sooo cute!! You did a fantastic job! Did you use the Pampered Chef batter bowl to cook the cake in?? I am very proud of you getting all creative and cute and stuff! I am glad that Maddie had fun and we missed you at Mamma Mia!!

stampwithme said...

You got some great pics. We had a a lot of fun. Daniela LOVES the pool!
-Joni

salty c-snake said...

I love parties. That cake is so darling. If only my girls would be girlie. Lily wants a power ranger party next (sigh). I love the picture with maddie holding her hands in front of her face. Pure delight!!