7.07.2008

the REUNION.

We had such a great time at our family reunion. My sister in law Jennifer grew up on this ranch outside of Show Low, AZ. It was absolutely beautiful there. The kids had so much fun just exploring nature and playing with one another. There was so much for them to do...they had four wheelers, a REAL tree house, a golf cart to drive around, a rope swing, and so much more! There was even fun for the big boys...they would ride up to the hills and shoot guns, I know Dale loved that part. It has been a really long time since our family was able to bond like we did at this reunion. I'm so glad we were all able to be there together. We had a wonderful family meeting the last evening we were there, where we were able to express our gratitude for one another. We also had a break through that was very emotional for everyone in our family, I won't go into that right now, but I am grateful for everyone in our family and love each and every one of them. So enjoy just a FEW of the 500 pictures I took...and I'm not kidding, I really took over 500... Taylor and Maddie by the old barn
Mom and Dad
Jared, Dad, and Dale cleaning the guns.
This is Jac, my brother Aaron's son...is that not one of the cutest little boys you have ever seen?
Maddie connecting the raindrops.
My sister Jana and her 5 boys...Nick, Jana, Kaden, Jake, Josh, & Nate


Ridin' out into the sunset...Dale loved the four wheeling.

This is my youngest sister Kendra with her husband Marc, and her cute baby Casen.
My sister Sara and her boys...Kean, Aydan, hubby Eric, & Brennan.
My brother Aaron and his family...Jennifer, Jac, Autumn, & Aaron...they also have a daughter Lilly that passed away 4 years ago.



The whole family...It is next to impossible to get a good photo of 33 people!
Brennan, Taylor, & Aydan playing up in the tree house.
Dale with Taylor & Brennan going for another ride.
Taylor's little pet ladybug.
Taylor on the rope swing.
How many kids can you fit on a golf cart?? At least 10!
Above is my brother Jared with his brood...three of his little girls are triplets. Jennifer is his wife and her mother was so kind to allow our crazy big family to invade her home. The last picture is my youngest brother Brad, he is definitely a blessing to have around...he was diagnosed with bladder cancer at the age of 21, he is doing better but still struggles with his health due to the cancer.
This was a fun weekend packed with so many memories, thank goodness we had this chance to get together.



6 comments:

salty c-snake said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the header pic, and the pic of Kendara's family through the window. And how cute with Maddie connecting the raindrops. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Nessa said...

Cara your family is so cute and you rblog is lookin' good. Sorry to hear of your brother and his cancer, he will def be in our prayers. And hey 500 pictures is 500 hundred memories!

Kirstyn said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. How nice that all of your family was there. Your pictures make me want to go back. I miss it already. Great pictures. I almost took that many while I was there too. O.k. maybe more like 100, but I didn't have a family reunion. You have too:)

Unknown said...

Cara,
I just loved looking at all your pictures. It looks like you all had such a wonderful, and special time. It is great to have times like those with the ones you love, it really shows us what life is really about.
I personally think that the greatest gift that we could give someone is good memories. It looks like that gift has been given 2 u and I know that you gave that gift 2. Thanks for sharing:)

Kerri said...

I loved to see your family again! How did you get that cute "I belong" icon shortcut on your blog? I want to put it on mine.

Celestia said...

Jac's hair is so cute. I can't believe how bright red it is!