7.30.2008

I've been TAGGED!

PICTURE TAG
The rules are.. you have to take 10 pictures of the following things, and it has to be right away, no straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose...so here goes..this is for you Colby!
1. The Fridge. (Can you tell we are leaving for vacation soon...it is pretty empty.)

2. The Kitchen Sink. (I am a little fanatical about the sink...I don't like dishes in it)

3. The Laundry Room. (not too bad huh? That's because I haven't started it yet this week.)
4. Favorite Room. Our family room. It's where we spend most of our time.
5. Favorite shoes. My Reef flip flops...I need some new ones, but they are so, so comfy.
6. The Closet. If you take the picture at the right angle it looks better especially since it is Dale's side. This is the only place in my house I really don't care to much about how clean or organized it is.
7. The Bathroom Toilet. This is the kids bathroom, which I have to clean almost daily, because BOYS are GROSS!
8. What are your Kids doing right now? Taylor playing school with the neighbor girls.Maddie taking a nap...oops she opened her eyes just as I took this picture, no worries she went right back to sleep!9. Self Portrait. I am not an artist!10. Dream Vacation. There are many places I dream about going someday, but there has always been something about Greece that I find so beautiful. I mean come on, wouldn't you love to be soaking in that beautiful water, over looking the Mediteranean Sea...maybe someday?!


I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I want to invite everyone I know who has a blog to share in the joy of this half fun, half humiliating activity. So...Kendra, Kerri, Mrs. Morty, Scrappy, Kirstyn, and Sweetmom...YOU'RE IT!!!

1 comment:

salty c-snake said...

ok, i want to change my dream vacation to Greece. That looks gorgeous. And your living room looks so fabulous. What a decorator you are!!