4.24.2009

What we've been up to this week...

NOT MUCH!

Taylor has had strep throat...so he was home from school for 3 days! I'm not looking forward to summer break...sorry, you know I still love that kid!

Planted some flowers in my front yard...had to get out of my house...and the weather has been great!

Attempted to watch Dale play softball...until the the wind and lightning canceled the game...bummer because they were winning!

This past weekend, before the sickness hit, we had a go at some family pictures...my friend Brittany shot them for us. I was taking her little guy's 9 month pictures, so we decided to dress up too. I set the settings up for her and she did the rest. I think she did a great job...despite my children not being as cooperative as I would of liked. Thanks again Brittany!

So here is a peak...
Photobucket
See what I mean about not cooperating? Oh well...I just chalk it up to the fact he is 7!
Photobucket
Seriously?!! oh well...I still like it!
Photobucket
Much better...thank you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE this corrugated, rusted wall...so cool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice shot...Taylor took this one. I guess if I let him have the reins a little bit more, maybe he will cooperate better when I want a picture of him??

I hope the strep throat doesn't spread to the other members of our family. Especially since Dale is running in the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon this weekend! GO DALE!

5 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Your pictures are cute!
Good luck Dale!

Jennifer Brammer said...

Your family looks so cute! I like all the bright backgrounds!

The Biermann Family said...

Very nice pictures! Have fun with the marathon!

Kendra said...

I love the pictures!! I can't wait to get my cute pictures! Also you look pretty hot and stuff. Where did you get that shirt---sooo dang cute!! Love you guys! Good luck in the marathon Daley!!

Lindsey said...

Very cute...love the colors...sorry Taylor has been sick :(