4.16.2009

Little Diva Princess.

Dale and I came home from our date the other night to find Maddie and our babysitter all dressed up and rocking out to Mickey's silly songs...it was so cute! I loved it that the babysitter was having so much fun too...probably because she has 3 little brothers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the look on her face in this one...too bad it is so blurry...that's what I get for not using a flash with a very quick child!

I love having a girl...even though I hate the drama...

The good definitley out weighs the bad!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

So adorable! Can I get your babysitter's number? ;) Actually, she will never want to babysit for me, it would be like she is at home watching her brothers!

TheSweetMom said...

She is so sassy with her little lips puckered up in that last picture! Good babysitters are hard to find! Looks like she was having a blast!

Kendra said...

What a little princess! That is so cool that the babysitter was having fun!!