4.09.2009

Orange.

Photobucket
Taylor received his Orange belt on Monday night! He was pretty excited to earn his next belt.
Photobucket
When they are given their next belt, Sensai always has something nice to say about each child. I know he sincerely cares about each one, and wants them to succeed.
Photobucket
Taylor up on the podium after his official tie on. It is kind of cute to see them up there...they are always a bit embarrassed or shy standing up there in front of everyone...Taylor was no exception, he wouldn't stand up straight...oh well!
Photobucket
Listening to Sensai give them words of advice.
Photobucket
It would be nice to get a decent photo of our family...but instead we get a goofy kid face!
Photobucket
Way to go Tay...keep up the good work!

7 comments:

K Bailey said...

Great job Taylor!

The Foys said...

So, orange and blue are complimentary colors, and those pictures are great on so many levels! Compositions are great as well as the color coordination! It makes me miss painting and drawing so much. And Taylor is amazing and scares me to think that he can probably beat me up!! Go Taylor!

Anonymous said...

Taylor, Way to go buddy. I am proud of you and I can't wait to have you throw me on the floor. I am definitely going to have to be ready for you the next time I see you.

Love,

Poppy

Lindsey said...

Nice work Taylor! Love all the new pics Cara...looks like you guys have been having fun!

The Biermann Family said...

That's so great Taylor! Good job!

Nessa said...

WAY TO GO! Cute pics Cara.

Kendra said...

Go Taylor!!! Good job!