3.17.2009

It's Spring Break!

and Taylor is excited about it!!!
Photobucket
Our good friends came up from Texas this weekend. We went up to Pops, one of our kids favorite places. The kids had fun running around in the back while we waited...and waited for a table.
Photobucket
They follow directions well too...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Maddie had fun picking weeds.
Photobucket
Taylor found a stick...Watch Out!
Photobucket
My favorite shot of my kiddos...I love everything about it...from Maddie loving her big brother to the hole in Taylor's jeans! (which is pretty much all of them...how does that happen so fast? I'm going to go broke buying new jeans for the kid!)

Happy Spring Break!

We're headed down to Houston for a visit with my brother and his family. Maddie will be in heaven...my brother has triplet girls that are Maddie's age. Taylor will also be in heaven...he has an older cousin Gib who loves Star Wars as much as he does!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Cara. Your mother always bought inexpensive iron on patches to repair the levi jeans. So maybe you should try that instead of just buying new ones. Takes a little ironing of course.

Love, Dad

Mrs. Morty said...

Mike has converted me to buying Toughskins, they replace them if they rip them before they grow out of them. I've only had to replace one pair so far.

K Bailey said...

We did Pops today! Do you know you can call ahead for seating.........

Kendra said...

I think that Sears also has a guarantee on their jeans that if they wear out before they grow out of them, they will replace them! Have fun in Texas! I am jealous that I can't come! Too bad my Spring Break isn't for 2 more weeks!! Love you sister!

Nessa said...

I am just starting the "hole in the jeans" age with London. I can't keep him in pants. It's crazy. Anyways I am so jealous...no spring breaks here at BYU. When Jeffreys on a break I feel like I am too....so I need him to get a break...so I can have one too! Have fun this week!

Lindsey said...

Fun pics and cute kids...have fun in Texas!