3.04.2009

Gettin' back my Scrap.

I have not scrapbooked in so long, so when I found we were having a scrapbooking night at church, I made sure I was there! My friend Mrs. Morty came up with this great layout! I love that it incorporates so many pictures!
Photobucket
It really made me sad at how big my baby is now!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now I just need to get busy on Taylor's...if I could only find his pictures...haven't been able to find them since we moved here 2 and a half years ago! I know they have to be in the attic somewhere...which means they could be ruined? Let's hope not!

3 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

I love those pages! So cute! I also like how you can put so many pictures on them! That is awesome!
That is so sad you can't find Taylor's pictures! I would die! I hope you find them soon!!

TheSweetMom said...

Beautiful, Cara! I love what you've done with her pictures! I remember her at every phase and can't believe how fast time is flying.

Kendra said...

Those are such cute pages. I am starting scrapbook night for my ward again because I need more time to scrapbook as well. What size pics are the squares? Are they 2 inches each? Also, I like you and wish I was so darn cute!