5.20.2008

Yellow Belt.

Taylor has been taking Judo since January, and has been working really hard. Last night they had their promotional ceremony, where they test and hopefully earn their next belt. Well, he tested and received his yellow belt! He was SO excited, and proud of himself, you can really see the pride in his face in this picture. He didn't even want to take it off when we got home, he asked if he could sleep in it, but I made him take it off when he took a shower this morning. Kids are so funny...so funny he put it back on as soon as he got home from school, and still has it on!
...And I couldn't resist posting this picture of Maddie, she got into Taylor's underwear drawer and wanted to wear his "superhero panties!"
We have had a very eventful week so far and there is more to come tomorrow...Taylor has Super Kids Day at school, and it is also his last day of kindergarten..so sad. Then, tomorrow night is Maddie's dance recital, so I will be posting more on those events later.


4 comments:

Scrappy said...

Congratulations, Taylor. Way to go!!!
Maddie is so silly, and so cute!

Mrs. Morty said...

Great Job Taylor!! He was telling me all about it on Sunday, I could tell he was so excited about it. I'm glad he got it!

Kirstyn said...

You guys have been busy. It makes life exciting though. I love Maddie wearing the super hero panties. That is too cute. I loved your post on your mom. You did a really good job on it. Taylor does look just like her.

Kendra said...

Ummm Maddie is pretty cute and funny! Also Taylor is so funny too. I think if I got a yellow belt, I wouldn't want to take it off either. Tell him congratulations on graduating kindergarten, what an accomplishment!! Love you sister!