5.24.2008

All About Maddie.

I thought since it has been all about Taylor these last few weeks I would brag on Maddie a little bit. She is such a sweet little girl, and we love having her in our family, she is talking so much now, and is constantly making us laugh...for instance, last night in the car she was playing with the window, making it go up and down, she then said to Taylor and his friend who were riding in the 3rd row.."what dis dudes!" I hadn't heard that come out of her mouth before and it cracked me up!! There is never a dull moment with her around, except when she is sleeping!
Gotta love those baby blues.

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Purple Polka Dot Bikini.


Getting ready back stage for her first official dance recital.




Back stage right before they went out, they said she got a little stage fright and started to cry, but got over it fast and went out on stage...she got a little startled when the music began, because it was a little loud, but she did great jumping and dancing around, she stopped a few times and just stood there watching everybody else then remembered she knew the dances too!


She even got flowers from one of my friends little boy's.

5 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Maddie is such a cutie! I love it when she is all excited to dance. Glad to hear the recital went well.

Sahara said...

they had stage fright? that is so cute.

Adriann said...

She looks like such a big girl holding those flowers! How cute.

Kendra said...

Holy Cow she is cute! I am pretty glad she is my niece with all that cuteness and stuff! You will have to get a recording of her saying dudes. I can even picture the tone of voice because she was probably mimicking you saying it! I can't wait to see you guys!

Kirstyn said...

She is so cute. I love how well your new camera captures the moment :) It really does take good pictures.