5.16.2008

kindergarten celebration.

Today was Taylor's Kindergarten celebration. They put on a great program. They dressed up like cowboy's and cowgirl's and sang some cute song's, it was so fun to see them all perform. I am so glad Taylor has had such a great experience in kindergarten this year. I really have enjoyed his teacher Mrs. Prater, she has been so good for him. I felt she really enjoyed having Taylor in her class. Mrs. Prater & Taylor

The kinders dancing and singing, of course Taylor doesn't want to draw any attention to himself, so he is just singing, and not doing the actions.

Taylor receiving his Kindergarten Certificate from Mrs. Prater.

Taylor and his friend Nathan.

These are some of Taylor's friends from his class.

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

I heard about this cute program. Taylor is growing up so fast!
Cute pictures.

Mrs. Morty said...

Was that program not the funniest thing you've seen? I was laughing so hard. If you get a copy of a video let me know!! I can't believe our boys are almost done with school!

TheSweetMom said...

I love end of the year programs! Sometimes I get teary thinking about how big they are and how quickly they are growing. Taylor looks adorable in the pictures.