5.09.2008

My Mom.

I thought it would be fun to show some old photos of my Mom for Mother's Day.
My grandma holding my mom on her blessing day.

Here she is around 2 years old.


Doesn't that face look familiar? I think Taylor looks just like his Grammy!!!


My parents on their wedding day, way back in 1969. I think my Mom was such a beautiful bride, she even made her own wedding dress!


And a recent picture with my Dad...this is my Dad's signature picture, kissing his little lady on the cheek. This is a favorite of mine. Happy Mother's Mom!

I love you...but you already knew that.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Suck up!! Just kidding! We really are lucky to have the best mommy in the whole world! I am even luckier because I get to see her today and we got to get pedicures yesterday =) So, am I a bratty sister or what?? Love you!

Adriann said...

My mom made her own wedding dress too!

Celestia said...

Taylor looks exactly like your mom. That is weird!

TheSweetMom said...

Wow! That is amazing how much Taylor looks like your mom! I don't think it could be any closer!

warcolby said...

What a good idea. it's so fun to see the pictures. I haven't been on line for over a week and you have so much fun stuff on here. i miss you! we must make plansn for summer (3 more weeks!!)