1.16.2010

This kid...

Photobucket
Gives me a lot of reasons to laugh...

Here are just a few...

This sign he made himself. It is hanging on his bedroom door.
Photobucket
(if you couldn't tell, it is a girl crossed out, when that didn't keep other kids out he added the "no little kids either")

This is how I have found him watching TV lately.
Photobucket
Speaking of TV...the funniest thing he did this week was...

Set his alarm for 4am!

When I asked him WHY in the world would he want to get up that early he said, "so I could watch TV for 3 hours before I go to school." (you should of seen the smirk on his face!)

Needless to say, I will be checking his alarm every night before I go to bed...just in case.

4 comments:

K Bailey said...

I've seen that sign! Ha ha......

And the alarm at 4am!!!! YIKES.

salty c-snake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
salty c-snake said...

seriously making me laugh. what's with the booster chair for the tv??

i'm too lazy to comment under the next post, but how cute!!! i would consider having another baby is you would host my baby shower!!

Krystal said...

What a funny(and cute) kid! It seems like yesterday I was watching that chunky monkey baby!