1.24.2010

Taylor takes Gold.

We spent all day at the Sooner State Games yesterday.

And once again...Taylor went away with the Gold medal in his division.

I'm thinking he needs some tougher competition.
Photobucket
Here is a video of one his matches yesterday. (you might want to mute, so you don't have to hear my commentary!)

Maddie had her moment to shine on the mat...she really wasn't supposed to be on there, but let's be honest she was bored, and being cute!
Photobucket
Way to go Taylor!!!

4 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Great work, Taylor! It was really fun watching you fight. Sounds like your momma is really proud of you too!

The Foys said...

Man, that kid is going to be a serious threat to anyone who EVER tries to mess with any of you guys! That's awesome that he does so well! Congrats Taylor!

Dennis said...

Congratulations Taylor, I am so glad you recovered from your knife wounds you go from working with me at the storehouse in time to win this Gold medal. Good work.

Love, Poppy

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Taylor rocks! I just did some catching-up! Hope all is well with everyone. I liked seeing the pics in Iraq. I think I pictured it flatter too. The kids are getting big... and you are getting tiny! Rebecca