8.06.2009

Family & Friends.

We are back from our 2 week trek out west to visit family and friends.
We had such a great time!
I always love being able to spend time at my parents,
this time was no exception...I did a bunch of haircuts...and Dale installed 3
sink faucets! (they always like to put us to work :)
Photobucket
I love that the kids got to spend some quality time with their Grammie & Poppy!
Photobucket
Maddie sure loves her "Gwammie"
Photobucket
Some of the things my Mom and I love to do when we visit is:
Shopping...Shopping...and a little more Shopping,
and to rest our tired feet, we got a pedicure too...(we missed you Kendra!)
Photobucket
I also got to spend the afternoon with an old friend I went to Hair school with...
way back in the day :)
Photobucket
After spending a week in Vegas we headed up to Utah.

Our first stop was to visit with one my old Mission companions...we have such great memories from our adventures in Sweden.

We have always stayed close, and our lives have paralled one another's...we got married within a month of each other, and our kids are about the same age (boy..girl...except she had a third baby...girl, we aren't going there though!)
Photobucket

Stephanie and Ryan wanted to take Taylor and I fishing for frogs...
Photobucket

Taylor love.love.LOVED it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks Steph for taking such great care of us...We loved staying with you and your family!

We seriously need to live by eachother!

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

Fun fishing pictures! And you are actually in a bunch of the photos...way to go!

stephanie said...

We miss you. Come back again! I just said this morning that your family were the easiest guests ever. I walked down into the basement after you had gone...and magically, everything was folded/put away! P.S. Awesome pics too! :)

Kirstyn said...

Cara you look great! What a fun trip for you guys. it's always good to see family and go on a helicopter ride:)