7.25.2009

Flying High!

Dale and I took our first Helicopter ride!
My sister works for a tour company and got us this awesome ride over the strip!
It was amazing!
The pictures are a bit blurry,
because you can't really use a tripod when you're sitting in the helicopter :)
Photobucket
It was only about a 15 minute ride,
you basically head south on the strip then back up again.
It was definitely the best way to see the strip!
Photobucket
It was even timed right to see the water show at
The Bellagio!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had the pilot take our picture after we landed,
he offered to while we were in the air...
but we declined :)
Photobucket
It's not the best picture, Dale isn't even in focus,
but it's the only one he took, so we will take what we can get!
What an experience! Thanks to my sister for having the connections to give us
this ride of our life!
After our ride we took a little walk down the strip to check things out,
I wasn't impressed...let's just say I love my sheltered life!
Seeing the strip from the air was WAY better!

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

How fun is that!!! And at least you're IN focus...most people can't even get that right! Cute pic.

Nessa said...

So fun!!!!

The Foys said...

Um, that's probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen. You lucky ducks!