8.20.2009

Old Friends...and has it really been 20 years?

When I think back to High School it really doesn't feel like it was really 20 years ago!
But it was, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm OLD!
The proof is, one of the fun things we did while we were in Utah was attend
my 20th High School reunion.
I really did enjoy visiting with old friends and classmates.
I didn't pull out my camera as much as I should of, but I did get a few shots of some of my friends from Junior High and High School.
(There were a couple of my closest friends from HS that didn't make it to the reunion...bummer)
Photobucket
Me, Kimberly, Susan, & Kerri
Photobucket
Toni & I grew up living across the street from eachother. It was so much fun to catch up with her, we haven't seen one another since a year or so after high school, it was crazy for me to find out she has 7 kids!!! I never would of thought she would have that many, but she obviously loves it, and is a great Mom!
Our last stop before heading back home to Oklahoma was to visit my old roommate Angie
and her husband Dave, and their dog Grady. They were traveling in Michigan when we got to Utah, so we only got to spend one day with them, but it was a good one, for sure!
Taylor made a new best friend...
he would not leave that poor dog alone...he begged and begged for us to take him home with us!
Photobucket
It took a little longer for Maddie to warm up to him...
but eventually she did, and even fed him a treat!
Photobucket
I love visiting Angie and Dave, they always go way out of their way...
but the best part of it was...Dave always cooks something Fabulous!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also had another one of my old friends Cheryl come hang out and feast with us!
I worked with Cheryl at the salon for a few years and we have stayed in contact over the years.
She always makes my hair beautiful when I go to Utah!
...and "Feast" your eyes on one of the fantastic meals Dave cooked up.
Photobucket
After dinner we all sat around the fire pit and roasted marshmellows...
Photobucket
and ate them...
Photobucket
Photobucket
...and talked and talked until the wee hours of the night.
Photobucket
Just like the old days...it was such a great time!
Thanks to Angie and Dave and their 5 star hotel!!!

2 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

I love your post. You guys are all adorable! It makes me want to see my old classmates again!

Kendra said...

I will refrain from commenting on your "OLD" post!