8.10.2009

Vegas Heat.

Another tradition when we visit family in Vegas is to eat dinner
at the Green Valley Ranch Buffet. My Dad swears they have THE.BEST.
crab legs anywhere...he would know too! I myself have never
tried them, until this trip...
They were Ok, but I'm not a big fan of crab...
give me a nice piece of grilled salmon or halibut and I will be happy!
After dinner we walked the District (an outdoor mall...not sure why they would do that in Vegas)
The kids had fun trying to get a drink from the misting systems.
Photobucket
Of course Maddie (I really mean me) found a few things she needed...
good thing her Poppy was there :)
Photobucket
The only thing to do outside was go swimming.
We started out at one of the local pools...
the kids were having fun, but I hated it...too many people and I wanted to relax in the
water, not get dumped on!
Photobucket

So we left and spent the rest of the afternoon at my sister's in laws...

Much better!
Photobucket

The only problem was...Maddie was with her boy cousins, and thought it was OK to take her

suit off and put her cousins shorts on, with no shirt,,,just like the boys!

Silly girl...if she weren't so darn cute?!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love that picture of Casen, I will need a copy of that for sure!! Also I love my new blog, it is so freakin cute!!! I am glad you came to Vegas to visit us!!