8.13.2009

First Day of School.

I usually like to be at school with Taylor his first day of school.
But ya know, he is a big time 2nd grader now,
and he wanted to ride the bus...it kinda hurts my feelings he's not so into his Mom
these days, I guess that's what happens when they grow up?
I guess I also should be happy about his independence.
Photobucket
So with a few quick snap shots of him getting on the bus...
he was off!
At least I still have my little girl...
she still loves me :)
Here she is in her "new" outfit she picked out for her 1st day...
(have I mentioned I love having a little girl to dress up?)
Her Daddy gave her a sucker so she wouldn't be sad to leave her Mommy :)
(ok, I made that up to make myself feel better)
Photobucket
Dad took the morning off to see his little girl at her 1st day of Pre-K.
Photobucket
I'm so excited about her teacher...she is one of a kind!
What teacher makes it a point to have a bench set up outside her room to get a picture with each of her students? I love it, and Maddie did too!
She wasn't even sad when we left :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A kiss and we were off...
hmmm...now what to do with myself???

6 comments:

Nessa said...

London starts in September, I seriously dont know what I am going to do...Happy 1st Day to Maddie!

K Bailey said...

Syd wouldn't look at Kevin when she was getting on the bus either! Stinkers!!!

Jennifer Brammer said...

So fun! I can't believe both your kids are in school!

TheSweetMom said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Maddie's dress! I was very excited to see Maddie sitting up so happy in class yesterday morning! I think you are right... she got the best pre-k teacher in town!

The Biermann Family said...

Wow! i can't believe they started school already and they're both going! time goes "crazy" fast!:)

Kendra said...

What a big girl! I love her little outfit, do they make that in my size??