7.07.2009

Just a few things we've been UP to...

One of our favorite things to do on a hot summer night is going to get a snocone.
They have them on almost every corner around here. The kids love them, and it's so fun to see what flavor they pick each time.
Maddie's favorite's are Barbie, Minnie Mouse, and Blue Bubblegum.
Taylor is like his Dad and likes anything sour, but some of his favorite's are Cry Baby, Tiger's Blood, and Rainbow. I'll stick with Peach Daquiri, thank you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dale has also been playing on our church softball team.
It has been fun going and hanging out with all of our friends from church every Thursday night. The kids have so much fun playing in the dirt and just running around the park.
I enjoy myself visiting with all my friends, and cheering on Dale and the rest of the team.
Our reward was always a snocone after.
Photobucket
The little lady and her daddy.
Some of the kids after one of the games.
Photobucket
Another activity my kids loved last summer is the splash pad.
This year we have only been a couple of times, and it hasn't been as big of a hit,
maybe because they love the swimming pool so much?
They did have fun though...obviously!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just got back from San Diego...here is proof I was there!
Photobucket
Because we know Oklahoma does not have palm trees!
I love California, and really miss living there, the weather is so nice and there is just something about the scenery there!!!
Photobucket
I also got to go here. It is simply one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!
I got home in time for a BBQ and fireworks with friends for the 4th of July,
only to be rained out.
We still had some yummy food, and good company.
They rescheduled the fireworks for Sunday night, so we braved the crowds and had fun watching them. I didn't even bring my camera though, I guess I had taken enough pictures in San Diego, I just wanted to relax and enjoy my time with family and friends.
We have a lot more planned for this summer...
Our friends from Texas are coming this week, Maddie's 4th Birthday,
and our big trip out to Las Vegas and Utah to visit my family and yes, my 20th High School Reunion! (yikes, I just gave my age away...please don't judge :p)
It should be a fun filled 3 weeks!

2 comments:

The Foys said...

I was wondering where you have been and what you've been up to! I guess the answer to that is busy! San Diego is beautiful and you did an amazing job on those pictures!

Jennifer Brammer said...

Such awesome pictures! The colors are so vivid! Looks like everyone is having a fun summer so far!