7.08.2009

Because I was bored...

Our plans were to spend the afternoon at the pool, but the weather didn't cooperate today, and I didn't feel like doing laundry or cleaning my house,
because we all know that isn't fun!
So instead, I played around on my computer and took some pictures of my silly girl, then did a few assignments from another online class I'm taking.
That was much more fun!!!
Here is my first picture before adding some new techniques.
Photobucket
AFTER
Photobucket
Playing around with some textures.
Photobucket
Just because she was being cute.
Photobucket
Jumping around on the trampoline, she just looks like a big girl to me here,
I can't believe how big she is getting!
Photobucket
Maddie was out with Dale when he was mowing the grass,
but instead turned on the sprinkler and grabbed her tube...she is so funny sometimes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hopefully I will get done what I didn't do today...tomorrow???

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute pink tube pictures! And love that bottom pic! :)

Scrappy said...

Very cute. I guess I should get started on that class too. Maybe tomorrow...

Kendra said...

I love that textured one. I also love the last one, she looks like a big girl to me there. Casen has been practicing your names so he can say them when you get here! I can't wait to see you guys and I can't wait to get my super cute family pictures!!

The Biermann Family said...

you take great pics and do so many neat things with them! I'm sure it helps that you guys have 2 adorable kids too :)

TheSweetMom said...

I love this blog! I love all of your pictures. Maddie always has that big smile on that I love, but that last pic is SO pretty with her pretty little girl lips just relaxed and her beautiful eyes looking off at something. I think her perfectly curly hair captured me first, but the editing you did is really neat too!