7.15.2009

more {SuMMeR} FuN!!!

We had our SuPer fun friends from Texas come up this past weekend!
We spent the afternoon at the pool, in hopes we would wear the kids out.
Photobucket
Taylor and John enjoyed making a Big SpLash!
Photobucket

so did the others...
I love that Lily is basking in the sun on her pink tube,
she growing up...alot (sorry Colby, I know you want your kids to stay little!)
Colby, also told me I needed to get my creative juices flowing before she got here...
she has a new niece coming in September...

Here is what I came up with:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I had the fabric leftover from a dress I made for Maddie, aren't they cute?
Kinda makes me want a baby girl again (kinda)!

Photobucket

and to think we would wear out the kids by swimming all afternnon...
they didn't go to sleep until almost 11!
Oh well...Maddie fell asleep about 30 minutes after they left (5 pm) and slept until
almost 8 the next morning :)

Photobucket

We asked John and Taylor to take a picture of us...
after about 20 tries this was the best we got.
Thanks Colby and kids for coming to play...it was ALMOST as fun as our Dumosa days!!!

6 comments:

The Foys said...

Oh wow Cara, those dresses totally make me want to have a girl next! SO CUTE!!

Lindsey said...

You have been seriously busy...I'm jealous about San Diego! Love all the fun pics...and the dresses are totally cute!

salty c-snake said...

we had the best time!! love how you captured lily on the float. and ofcourse those dresses look cuter to e everyday. you're the bestest.

salty c-snake said...

we had the best time!! love how you captured lily on the float. and ofcourse those dresses look cuter to e everyday. you're the bestest.

The Biermann Family said...

looks like you all had a great time! and those dresses are sooooo beautiful! you have such a creative talent! you should sell those!:)

Krystal said...

you seriously made those? you are for sure the most talented chic i know. is there anything you can't do?