1.28.2009

wordLess wednesday~SNOWED IN!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's our second day out of school because of the weather~so I guess we will be reading more books and watching more movies~and playing somemore in the snow!
Hopefully tomorrow I can get my car back in the garage and be able to drive again...why is my car parked out on the street you ask? Well...Dale went to go pick Taylor up from the park down the street where he was sledding with all the neighborhood kids, and as he was driving out of our driveway he got it stuck...and even with the help of some nice BIG passerby's...they still couldn't get it back in the driveway, because of the layer of ice under the snow...bummer!!! (I'm kinda of missing my pilot with 4 wheel drive!)

3 comments:

Nessa said...

We need more SNOW DAYS here....Utah just never stops...not even when the roads are so dangerous. They don't clear them as much as they claim they do. I really do think Moore clears thiers quicker adn more effectivly then Provo. When the roads are a sheet of ice...people still carry on like normal, slipping and sliding...it's wierd. Anyways, I love Maddies little flower hat she was wearing in the first picture!!!

Nessa said...

P.S. also, to bad you didn't capture that first snow picture of Maddie befor eyou submitte dyour 'joy' picture to iheartfaces...it would have been perfect. you can just see the joy in maddies face.

Scrappy said...

Love the pictures. They are so sweet. Another snow day tomorrow... want to get together?