1.09.2009

Purplicious!

I forgot to thank Shelby and Ella for giving Maddie this purple lipstick...you know...the kind that doesn't come off!
Photobucket
...and gets all over their clothes...oh well...it's all about being a princess...and I guess it does eventually come off!
Photobucket
We went to the park to play for awhile before the cold front comes in...and we went on a walk...
Photobucket
Maddie was being so cute and silly I had to document it today. She sure makes being a Mom worthwhile! Not to mention she is adorable..(of course I am a bit bias!)
Photobucket

8 comments:

The Biermann Family said...

She definitely is a princess!:)

Nessa said...

Such adorable shots of Maddie....the photo with her in her sunglasses is probablly my all time fave picture of her that I have seen of her on your blog...LOVE IT!

The Foys said...

She looks so old in that bottom picture! CRAZY! And I need you to take pictures of Kade on the 17th instead of the 18th since the 18th is a Sunday :0) If you can still do it that is!

Scrappy said...

What a cutie! I love the one of her in the sunglasses.
She is such a sweet girl.

Kerri said...

How do you make your pictures so big? I would like to have big pics like that on my blog, too. BTW, Maddie is so beautiful, just like her mommy!

K Bailey said...

Great pics Cara.....and the lipstick is hilarious! It's like when a friend gives your kids play-doh or MOON SAND (ever had that?)?

Christine said...

Maddie seems to always be full of smiles. My kids always have that posed smile. :( Maddie is such a cutie, I too love the one with her sunglasses but I have to say I am weak for blue eyes. You have really cute kids.

RosyRose said...

I think you're right! She is a cutie!:) I linked from mr linky...Very sweet blog!