1.19.2009

Nothing Much.

I'm still in a bit of a funk when it comes to blogging lately. I'm not sure if it just seems like nothing out of the ordinary is happening around here, or I just don't have the motivation to blog.

About all that's happened around our house this week is a couple of trips to the doctor for Maddie...which lasted 2 hours each time...and resulted in not knowing what was wrong with her.
Photobucket
So Daddy spoiled her...as usual...and let her eat ICE CREAM on my sofa.
Good thing it stayed in her bowl and mouth!
She is better now...we think.
She isn't running a fever anymore and has started eating again!

Well my blogging friends...here's to better week!!!!

3 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Yes, get well, little Maddie girl! We want to play with you this week!

salty c-snake said...

i just have one thing to say, and it's that your little maddie sure knows how to rock a pair of sunglasses!! still want to see you:)

Kerri said...

Been there--blogging funks continue for me throughout the winter because it's just one bleak day after another. I do love this pic of Madde an ice cream on the sofa. Glad she's better. Unexplained fevers are the worst!