1.26.2009

I Heart Faces...JOY!


Photobucket
It is week 3 for the I heart faces photo contest going on over at I HEART FACES! This week has a theme...and what a perfect theme...JOY! This picture of Maddie screams JOY to me...she had got into my craft closet and thought my ink pads were make-up. It was the 1st time she ever got into my closet...so really how could I get mad at this face? This child of mine is the definition of JOY!
Go check out all the other faces of JOY over at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com

14 comments:

maggiemae and family said...

wow beautiful eyes!

TidyMom said...

Oh MY!! Look at those EYES!!! the colors just pop in this photo!!

I love that cute little face!! GREAT picture!

~Tidymom

Anonymous said...

Oh she's a cutie, and those eyes just totally pop.

Katrina said...

That is so great... awesome shot! I love the colors and lighting!

4chalseys@blogger said...

Adorable! And those eyes....! Gorgeous shot!

Melinda said...

Oh. My. Word! What a gorgeous photo. That red hair and those eyes - WOW!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I just love her little tongue sticking out ~ this photo is so much fun!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Randi said...

CUTE, cute, cute! SO much personality in this photo!

Heidi said...

Love it! She looks like a blast. :)

Unknown said...

You couldn't get mad at that face. How cute is she? What a great picture that evokes joy! Way to go!

Lisa said...

oh so cute!!

Valarie Lea said...

This is great! I love her eyes :)

Southern MiddleAged Queen Bee said...

Gorgeous eyes,and she was experiencing joy fixing her "face".

illahee said...

awww, she's so cute!!