1.23.2009

Bound & Determined...

Photobucket
(Hiding from me...because I want a picture of him!)
I'm not sure why Taylor does not like me taking pictures of him...it drives me crazy! As you know I love taking pictures...especially of my kids, so to have him run away it makes me more determined to get the shot!
Photobucket
I was waiting for him to come up to the patio door...then he saw what I had in my hands...I love that frustrated look on his face of "Why Mom Why???"
Photobucket
(Please Mom...let me in!)
Then I told him the only way in the house was if I could get a picture of him. I know I'm so mean...but really he loves the attention, and we are having fun!
Photobucket
HA...Gotcha!
Photobucket
Love those baby blues. I really can't believe how fast this kid is growing up...he is almost 7! He is doing well in school and is excelling in Judo. He is going to his 1st tournament this weekend and has been working real hard for the last few weeks.
Ok...now I don't feel so guilty about blogging so much about Maddie and not Taylor. I sure am lucky to have such great kids!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, if you can get past the guilt when he asks why there are no pictures of him (his own fault, really), the obvious answer is to focus all your photographic attention on Maddie. He'll be hamming it up for you in no time.

Nessa said...

LOVE this post....so fun! "smiling"

salty c-snake said...

i got so excited when i pulled up your blog and saw the pink. love the new look, but i'm a little made at your for stealing my thunder!! i'm working on my new header, and it's similar to yours in the layout (except with pics of the mexican wrestlers-not hearts so. . .)

and your post cracked me up. there's nothing worse then a gradeschool boy (in a good way ofcourse!!)

oh, and the pic of maddie in the header-to die for. really i'm going to die right now of the cuteness.

TheSweetMom said...

Good luck in your tournament, pretty eyes! We're rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute pics again, I really enjoy them and LOL most of the time. I have the cutest grandchildren in the world. I love them all and marvel at their different personalities. Good work Cara doodle.

Love Dad

The Foys said...

I didn't see that you changed your blog! Cute Cute! Taylor cracks me up! He's such a boy :0) And Maddie is such a girl! I love her little girl talk...it's too cute. Thanks for dinner...it was SUPER yummy!