8.14.2008

Up North...part 2

After our visit with Aunt Lynn, Bunk (Lynn's husband), and cousin Derick we headed back down south. We stopped in Manitowoc, WI to see the USS Cobia submarine. Those of you that knew me before I was married know that Cobia is my maiden name, so of course we had to go check out the sub. Taylor loved it...he is now our little sailor!
Maddie got scared just before we were to go on the actual tour of the sub, so instead Maddie and I walked around the museum and played in the water area they had set up for children. I was perfectly fine with that too...I'm sure it was very claustrophobic in there. Dale and Taylor loved it!

After a very fun time up north we went on our way back down to Milwaukee. We spent several more days eating yummy food and spending time with Dale's sister and brother and their families.

No comments: