8.28.2008

Luke Skywalker WANNA BE.

Let's just say Taylor loves Star Wars. Infact when we told him that before he was born we were thinking about naming him Luke, he was very upset and asked if we could change his name. I have lost count as to how many light sabers the kid owns. So you can only imagine he went a little crazy when my friend came over the other day with her new iphone! It makes the same sounds just like the real ones! He was in his own world, jumping around on the bed thinking he was in fact Luke Skywalker. He just makes me laugh! He was all dressed for judo, I couldn't believe some of the moves he was pulling. It makes me happy to see my kids in their imaginary worlds, I just wonder how long this one will last?!

5 comments:

salty c-snake said...

Looks pretty cool. From now on, we will refer to Taylor as Luke if that helps the situation!!

Kirstyn said...

Thanks for the comment. That was real nice. That is funny about Taylor. It's crazy how kids learn to love certain things, and they are all different. Those pictures you took turned out so good. I just might have you take our family pictures before you turn professional:)

Kendra said...

That's pretty awesome. Let's be real sister, he is a true man and that means he will never stop loving luke skywalker. There is a reason the i-phone has that sound effect and it isn't just for the kddos =) Also, can you teach me how to make a cute signature like yours at the end of the post? Love you sista!

Sahara said...

I just found out that Pottery Barn Kids is having a Star Wars event at there store. I thought if it was close enough you might want to go. This is the link: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/cust/starwars/content.cfm

Sahara said...

I just found out that Pottery Barn Kids is having a Star Wars event at there store. I thought if it was close enough you might want to go. This is the link: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/cust/starwars/content.cfm