8.24.2008

Baby Shoot.

I love photography and I love taking pictures. Since I got my new camera I have been opened up to a whole new world. A few of my friends have asked to me to take their family pictures and so forth. Here are a few I took the other day of my friends baby. Isn't she YUMMY?!



This is the first time I did a baby. But I think they turned out pretty cute...it does help to have beautiful subjects. I am taking my first photgraphy class next month, so I am so excited to learn all the in's and out's of my camera so hopefully I can maybe do this professionally someday???

6 comments:

warcolby said...

What beautiful pics!! I love the kind of profile one next to the wagaon shots. If you ever need subject matter my kids are always avalaible :).

Did you see the Howland photography blog on my list now?? It's my husbands cousin-she has some neat pics and the other blogs on her site are all moms who are photographers. You should totally go pro!!

Kendra said...

Good job sista! You will have to come and visit so you can take some pictures of your cutest subject EVER, Casen! Love you!

Unknown said...

You Go Girl!
Are you sure that you don't want another baby? These pictures are almost enough to make any one want another one, lol...
I can't wait to see what you produce out of your class, these are absolutely beautiful.
Keep it up!

stampwithme said...

These turned out soooo awesome! You did a great job with the collages. I couldn't be more pleased or more proud to have such an expressive, beautiful baby! Thanks so much for taking her pics. You know you'll be doing it again, right? ;)

Kerri said...

I wish you could come visit, help me decorate and take pictures of my kids. . . aren't you calling for plane reservations right this minute?

Angela said...

Ok is that Danella? She is sooo adorable! And you did a great Job!! Maybe Ill hire you to do ours? :) I need to get Braeden and Reece by them selfs and together! :) Let me know if your up for it, and how much you charge?