8.19.2008

The Magnificent Mile.

I was looking forward to this part of our trip the most!


This is one of my favorite places...Too bad my husband is too cheap to buy me anything there! My best friend Shelby hooked me up, she bought me an awesome ring (a few years ago)!


Of course Maddie and I had to go here. I can't wait to come back when she is a little older.

Maddie was in AWE over all the baby dolls!



What a cutie...with a mouth full of bubble gum!


Getting ready to cross the street to get to the Hershey store!

My cute boy.


No more pictures PLEASE Mom!



And of course we went to the Lego Store, couldn't leave without this picture. If you know Taylor at all he is a LITTLE obsessed with Star Wars!



And you can't go to Chicago without having a TRUE Chicago Dog, well I can, but Dale can't.




1 comment:

Angela said...

how fun! My sis is in Chicago right now, and is doing all the fun down town stuff too!