8.15.2008

Back to School...Special.

Well first of all it's special because my little boy is now going to school all day, it is kind of sad. When we took him into his class for the first day of school yesterday I got a little choked up and teary eyed. I thought "Why in the world are you getting emotional about Taylor going to first grade?" I have been looking forward to all summer, well maybe not all summer but definitely the last couple of weeks. I guess I just realized he is growing into his own person, and will be influenced by so many other people besides our close Friends and Family. Taylor running off the bus, because he sees I have my camera, and is really beginning to hate me taking pictures of him! I'm glad our neighbor Keagan gave me such a happy smile!

Waiting in line for the bus this morning. Can I say how much I love the fact the bus stop is practically right outside my front door, and I don't have to worry about getting in line with all the rest of the parents to drop him off for school.


Off he goes into the big world all by himself...he will be fine right?!

5 comments:

warcolby said...

I guess it is kind of sad. I'm just looking forward to it too much to be sad!! (10 more days for us). By the way, yellow busses look great in pictures.

Yes it was my bday yesterday. But don't worry. I'm no good with bdays. Yours is in Nov right?? You'll have to tell me the date.

And the new lay out is in flux. so.

Oh and I love the pic of Taylor in the navy outfit!! Darling.

Scrappy said...

Those pictures are so cute. He is getting so big! I bet he is loving it, they grow up so fast in 1st grade.

McD said...

That kid looks like a teenager!

Kendra said...

I can't believe Taylor is in first grade already. It kinda sucks that kids grow up so dang fast! He is so handsome though! I love the new picture in your header, it is so freakin cute! Love you sister!

Unknown said...

Isn't it so sad that are oldest's are in First Grade? Time just flies.
Taylor is so handsome. I am sure that the girlfriend pool will even be larger than last year...lol.
By the way...Aundrea loves the riding the bus...She said that Taylor was sitting by some girl...Go figure...