4.09.2008

A Little Visit from Poppy.

Maddie was posing for my Dad after her dance class. She absolutely loves her dance class. I didn't think a 2 year old would enjoy something so much, she gets so excited when I tell her she has dance class.



This is Taylor at Judo trying to flip this kid over...which he succeeded in doing. He is getting really good at it, so watch out for Taylor don't make him mad or he might take you down!


This is what my Dad looks like when he wakes up in the morning and has waited WAY too long to get a haircut...pretty scarey! I fixed that quick.


After Poppy's Haircut...much better now! The kids had a lot of fun having my Dad here for a few days. I sometimes feel bad they don't get enough time with their Grandparents. We really missed Grammy , she wasn't able to come this time, so we are looking forward to the fall when she can come visit.


We took Poppy to "POPS" for lunch, he thought that was a lot of fun. Next my Dad is heading down to Houston to visit my brother and his brood, that should be fun...I guess Jared and Jennifer are leaving their 6 kids with Poppy for a few days...now that will be interesting!!!

4 comments:

Scrappy said...

So cute! It looks like Poppy is loved!
So, will you be going to Houston to rescue your dad sometime soon? ;)

Kendra said...

He he he! That picture of dad is hilarious!! That really is what he looks like though!! I think Jared should set up a Nanny cam so we can watch dad try to wrestle 6 kids on his own. I would pay money to see it! Love you sister and I am glad you got to steal my daddy for a couple days!!

Kerri said...

I loved the pictures. Your dad seems like such a familiar fixture in my life. . .I'm sure if I see him again I'll still be Stinky Feet! Your kids are sure as cute as ever.

TheSweetMom said...

Poppies are great! I love the pic of Maddie and Poppie snuggled up in the morning.