4.18.2008

Finally...

I have been wanting a digital SLR camera for quite sometime and I finally got one!!! I am so excited to play with it and learn how to use it. I love photography and am looking forward to taking a class now that I have the right camera. I was playing around with it a little yesterday, but of course my kids weren't interested in cooperating with me, so the pictures are very random, but I love that I can take a picture instantly and I can capture the moment, like for instance...this one of Maddie boo hooing because she doesn't want her picture taken...


She was a little more cooperative with this one...brushing her teeth, she asked me to take this picture.



I love that I can get a good picture of Taylor jumping off the ottoman, and not missing the moment...


Once again," why do you want a picture of me mom? Hurry up I have to go get the bad guys before it gets dark..."



So know all I need to do is figure out how to use photoshop... there are so many things I want to learn about, but not sure where to find the time???

2 comments:

Scrappy said...

HOORAY!!! Welcome to the SLR world! I can't wait to see more of your fabulous pictures.
So, what did you end up getting?

Kirstyn said...

Seriously that is so nice. I can't wait until I can get one. That will be one of my first purchases when Blake gets done. Then I will have you to show me how since you will be pro by then:)